This month has flown by! Here’s what I’ve been doing:
- I’ve been working on SAFE Security 2 (no working title.) I’m about halfway done with it. The reason I haven’t finished is…
- I’ve been working on another SAFE Security story–one that features Jessica as the heroine. Since these stories happen at the same time, I’ve been going back and forth, trying to make sure the ways in which they intertwine make sense–and also making sure they stand alone. It’s a lot of work. This one is about 1/3 finished.
- One question I’ve been asked a lot lately is about Re/Viewed (Doms of the FBI 6). I’ve completed edits on it, and now my proofreader is giving it one final look-see. I should have release information very soon. I’m planning for a March 14 release date.
- This month was a big one for my day job, so that’s been soaking up a lot of time. It’s been a lot of science and English, but those are my favorite subjects, so I’ve enjoyed it all.
- Lastly, I’ve been reading. This is a new thing for me, a goal I set for this year. The whole reason I got into writing was because I wanted to read my stories. Somewhere in there, I stopped reading other people’s stories! So this year, I’ve made a concerted effort to reclaim this love I’ve had for most of my life. If you’re following my blog, you’ve no doubt seen some of my reviews. I’m also keeping track on Goodreads.
So that’s what I’ve been up to. I’ll have more information on Re/Viewed soon, and then I’ll start teasing you about what’s going on in the SAFE Security world!